Thursday, September 22, 2022

Life is Good!

 

Life is Good!

It's about three o'clock in the morning. My collection of photographs brings sad happiness. Memories. She was beautiful … I survive in my cozy nook by meditating and relaxing. In my hygge.

It's about chocolate.

It is about alcohol; it's about sinful pleasures ... I enjoy a cup of coffee, with a slug of chocolate syrup and a shot of vodka.

It's about coziness and comfort that engender a feeling of contentment and well being.

My TV provides music, and visual diversion …

Willie Nelson, brought to me by YouTube, sings of lost loves …

I share his happy sadness. Stardust.

Nelson Eddy and Jeanette MacDonald immerse me in the ecstasy of their new love. Such is the intensity of their blending that my eyes water...  Ah, Sweet Mystery of Life. 

I am content.

And happy.

Life is Good!


1 comment:

Debbie said...

Yes, I agree...it's a Good Life! :)

Weather or not . . .

  Words that come unbidden to mind include paranormal . ..supernatural . . .  ridiculous . . . The first instance I observed while following...